Looking for games Sat/Sun at Bottoscon

  • mn_carter
    Message 1 of 3 , 11 Sep, 2012
      I'll be playing Federation Commander and UpFront on Friday.

      And I'm looking to play 2 of the following, 1 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday (obviously we'd have more time Saturday for a longer game)

      Napoleons Triumph
      EastFront 2 (or WestFront 2)
      Paths of Glory
      Breakout Normandy
      Barbarossa to Berlin

      I'd also consider

      Third World War
      Deluxe Bitter Woods
      Afrika 2
      Ardennes 44
      Normandy 44
      Fire in the Sky

      Also looking for a quick game or two Saturday evening, one of the following:

      Twilight Struggle
      Rome vs Carthage
      Conflict of Heroes
      Warriors of God
      Julius Ceaser
      Hammer of the Scots
      Richard III
      Labyrinth
      Command and Colors Ancients/Napolenonics

      Cheers
      Mat
      Message 2 of 3 , 13 Sep, 2012
        Mat, not playing in the ASL West Coast Rumble this year?
        Rob
        --- In BottosCon@..., "mn_carter" <matwith1t@...> wrote:

        > I'll be playing Federation Commander and UpFront on Friday.
        >
        > And I'm looking to play 2 of the following, 1 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday (obviously we'd have more time Saturday for a longer game)
        >
        > Napoleons Triumph
        > EastFront 2 (or WestFront 2)
        > Paths of Glory
        > Breakout Normandy
        > Barbarossa to Berlin
        >
        > I'd also consider
        >
        > Third World War
        > Deluxe Bitter Woods
        > Afrika 2
        > Ardennes 44
        > Normandy 44
        > Fire in the Sky
        >
        > Also looking for a quick game or two Saturday evening, one of the following:
        >
        > Twilight Struggle
        > Rome vs Carthage
        > Conflict of Heroes
        > Warriors of God
        > Julius Ceaser
        > Hammer of the Scots
        > Richard III
        > Labyrinth
        > Command and Colors Ancients/Napolenonics
        >

        > Cheers
        > Mat

      • Mat
        Message 3 of 3 , 14 Sep, 2012
          Last year it was on Saturday and Sunday, so I could still play UpFront - this year hey conflict so I'm considering alternating years, but if I don't get any responses to the Saturday / Sunday games I posted then I may well play ASL and try to get all my UpFront games in on Friday afternoon

          We'll see :)