Time Blocks

    Message 1 of 4 , 11 Sep, 2012
      For those first time attendees who are wondering how BottosCon works I thought I'd post the following.

      The convention kicks off at noon on Friday and the time blocks on Friday will be as follows:

      12-5pm

      6pm-midnight

      The above is very flexible as most attendees will arrive around 6pm on Friday and some of the guys like to go for dinner in the pub attached to the hotel.

      Saturday is typically more structured as this is the busiest day of the convention.

      9-1pm
      1:30-5:30
      6pm-midnight

      Sunday is wide open and gaming starts at 9am and the convention wraps up at 4pm.

      I will ask everyone still in attendance on Sunday morning to pose for a group photo at about 10:30am and then I hand out the remaining door prizes.

      Rob
    • duncanr@telus.net

        Message 3 of 4 , 11 Sep, 2012
          I have my assless bunny costume drycleaned for the event!

          Jay

          www.gogomax49.com
          http://draworbedrawn.blogspot.com/
          Message 4 of 4 , 11 Sep, 2012
            No assless chaps, this is a family friendly event :-)