[BottosCon] Virgin Queen Scheduling

    Message 1 of 1 , 17 Sep, 2012
      I just set Virgin Queen to start Sat. morning. Judging by other players' schedules, we need to have this finished by dinner time. That sounds good to me! Lets make sure we're all well-familiar with the rules for that reason. They're available online. There's a great ongoing AAR on consimworld that lays things out really well.

      Last thing - it looks like the Gunslingers are going to have a bit of an open evening (or a later start on games) on Saturday evening. I'd like to propose a number of quicker-playing games that night, for a bit of a pick-up session.

      Some thoughts from me:

      Space Empires (if you play nice n' quick)
      A second game of Conquest of Paradise
      ASL :) (I'd love to play a quick scenario, although I'm afraid I'm going to fall back into the cash cesspool of ASL if I get started)
      Combat Commander
      Strike of the Eagle (block game from Academy)
      1812 - Invasion of Canada (this could work well)

      Let me know if anyone's interested in any of those. I'll probably bring the two last games regardless.