Andean Abyss on Sunday

  • david_m_einstein
    Message 1 of 6 , 18 Sep, 2012
      Some possibly dumb questions...

      Who will be providing a copy of the game? I don't have this one, but have been watching it with some interest.

      Is this a learning game for everyone? Will everyone be familiar with the rules... if so I guess I better try to review the rules ahead of time!

      Thanks,

      David
    • Andrew Laws
      Message 2 of 6 , 18 Sep, 2012
        I have a copy and can provide..

        I've got about 7 games under my belt.

        Andrew Laws

        Message 3 of 6 , 18 Sep, 2012
          David, it always helps to know or at least review the rules ahead of time. All of the guys at BottosCon have been very accomadating with new players/attendees in the past. I can't ever recall anyone not ever made to feel welcome in a game in all the BottosCon's we've had. Good sportsmanship is one of the convention rules/expectations.
          Rob

          Message 4 of 6 , 18 Sep, 2012
            Hey,

            Is this the same Dave Einstein who my wife (Kim Rice) used to play D&D with?

            Duncan

            Message 5 of 6 , 19 Sep, 2012
              Yep, sure is... Hi Dunc!

              Kids and work have made me rather scarce outside of my immediate circle for the past decade or so (RPGs were one of the first things to go), but I hope that the worst of that is mostly behind me now. I'd be happy to get together for some games sometime (or a concert)! I'm especially interested in learning No Retreat! and Up Front. My work email (which I check frequently) is my full first name, period, last name @ broadridge.com. Look forward to seeing you and Kim again sooner rather than later!

              Best wishes,

              David

              Message 6 of 6 , 19 Sep, 2012
                Well, how cool is that?..
                I play both No Retreat! The Russian Front and Up Front. I’ll be playing in the Up Front tournament at the con. I’m pretty busy until Dec. 3rd but would be happy to try and fit a game (or concert) in. I’m sure Kim would love to see you.

                Duncan

                Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 11:08 AM
                Subject: [BottosCon] Re: Andean Abyss on Sunday

                Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 7:03 PM
                > To:
                href="mailto:BottosCon%40yahoogroups.ca">mailto:BottosCon%40yahoogroups.ca
                > Subject: [BottosCon] Andean Abyss on Sunday

                Some possibly dumb questions...

                > Who will be providing a copy of
                the game? I don't have this one, but have been watching it with some interest.

                > Is this a learning game for everyone? Will everyone
                be familiar with the rules... if so I guess I better try to review the rules ahead of time!

                > Thanks,

                David