Red Star Rising

  • warinthepacific
    Message 1 of 3 , 19 Sep, 2012
      Hi fellas - anyone interested in a campaign game of Red Star Rising by MMP? Or mayeb TK? Or JP3R? This will be my first time at BottosCon, but long-time CSW guy. Coming from Seattle. Happy to room, if you like. :-)
      Message 2 of 3 , 19 Sep, 2012
        Hey, welcome to the site. If you get a chance it would be great if you could go back and edit your membership to include your first and last name so people know how to address you.

        Weekend passes are currently $30.00 until September 30, 2012. As of October 1, a weekend pass will be $35.00.

        I accept paypal, scouterrob@..., and if paying by paypal, please make payment in Canadian funds. If paying at the door, I will take US dollars at par.

        The hotel has a convention rate of $89.00/night which they will honour up to 30 days prior to the convention. You need to tell them you are with BottosCon to get the rate.

        One of the best ways to line up a game or two is here on the site. Introduce yourself and tell the guys what you like to play - which you've done, we just don't know how to address you :)

        If you have any other questions, you can message me at the above e-mail address, or post your questions here.

        Once again, welcome aboard.
        Rob Bottos

        Message 3 of 3 , 19 Sep, 2012
          SOrry, Rob and everyone - my name is Greg (Daulton). Thanks. :-)
          P.S. I will be registering shortly.