Still looking for a few more games to play

  • DanC
    Message 1 of 1 , 29 Sep, 2012
      Hello,

      I'm looking for a few more games to play for Saturday and Sunday. The only thing I am on the schedule for now is Friday night I'm playing Conflict of Heroes (Yeah!).

      A few games I am really interested in:

      Barbarossa- Crimea by GMT

      The Caucasus Campaign by GMT

      Bataan by Compass Games

      Any Battles of the American Revolution

      If anyone is interested in one of those, or has something they are looking for an opponent for, let me know.

      Dan
      Seattle, WA