BottosCon registration and table assignments

    Message 1 of 1 , 29 Sep, 2012
      Guys, we've had a fantastic pre-registration for this year's BottosCon 2012. Right now we're at 42 pre-registrants, and once I include staff and the fine folks from Board Game Warriors and Starlit Citadel we're at 50 warm bodies in the gaming room.

      This brings me to my next point, table space. We've never had an issue in the past with table space and I'm not anticipating an issue this year. With that being said, if space is tight, people will be expected to share the space around them so as to maximize space for games to be played. We have 2 basic table sizes, the skinny 6' tables, and the wider 8' tables. The 8' tables are great for multi-player games, or 2 single map games. The skinny 6' tables can be configured for multi-map games, or smaller games like ASL or Up Front.

      Art will do his best to accomadate table requests.

      If we all keep an open mjnd, and cooperate we will have a great convention. Thanks for listening.

      Rob Bottos
      BottosCon Actual