Virgin Queen

  • revnye
    Message 1 of 3 , 3 Oct, 2012
      It looks like Virgin Queen has been slotted for morning and afternoon. Before a time had been decided, I signed up to play a different game on Saturday morning. Due to this conflict, I am bowing out of Virgin Queen.

      That leaves an open slot for someone who wants to play.

      Ralph
    • davelifford
      Message 2 of 3 , 4 Oct, 2012
        --- In BottosCon@..., "revnye" <revnye@...> wrote:

        > It looks like Virgin Queen has been slotted for morning and afternoon. Before a time had been decided, I signed up to play a different game on Saturday morning. Due to this conflict, I am bowing out of Virgin Queen.
        >
        > That leaves an open slot for someone who wants to play.
        >
        > Ralph

        ... I added my name for this one. Thanks for posting the change Ralph
        = )

        Dave
        Message 3 of 3 , 4 Oct, 2012
          Good to hear we're back up to a full group for VQ again!

          Jay

          --
          www.gogomax49.com
          http://draworbedrawn.blogspot.com/