Combat Commander Playtesting

  • andrewlawsvancouver
    Message 1 of 3 , 3 Oct, 2012
      Speaking of new attendees, this here organiser of the playtesting for Battlepack 6 has a terrible feeling that he hasn't responded to all the expressions of interest but frankly is too much of an imbecile to be sure.

      In summary if you've expressed interest and I haven't replied please get in touch again.

      It's not you, it's me.

      In other news the maps have arrived and they look prrrrretty good.
      Message 2 of 3 , 4 Oct, 2012
        Andrew, first thing Saturday morning I'm helping Ralph Shelton with a playtest of Men of Iron, but will be free for some Combat Commander action after lunch. I'm also free on Friday afternoon till about 5pm for Combat Commander.
        Rob

        Message 3 of 3 , 9 Oct, 2012
          Ok Excellent. Will be running and overseeing games most of Saturday until dinner so plenty of time to get a game or two in.