A Distant Plain/Virgin Queen/Conquest of Paradise

    Message 1 of 9 , 15 Oct, 2012
      Guys, due to unforseen circumstances, Doug Cooley will have to miss this year's BottosCon. This now leaves the following games looking for players.

      1. A Distant Plain - there is an opening now available in Friday night's game.

      2. Virgin Queen - there is now an opening in Saturday morning's game.

      3. Conquest of Paradise - there are 2 spaces available in Saturday night's game.

      Rob
    • Michel Boucher
      Message 2 of 9 , 15 Oct, 2012
        On 15 Oct 2012 at 20:33, robinkorea2002 wrote:

        > 1. A Distant Plain - there is an opening now available in Friday
        > night's game.
        >
        > 2. Virgin Queen - there is now an opening in Saturday morning's game.
        >
        > 3. Conquest of Paradise - there are 2 spaces available in Saturday
        > night's game.

        I'll take one of each.
      • Cavan Cunningham
        Message 3 of 9 , 15 Oct, 2012
          If Jay wants to switch distant plain nights I can return to Conquest of Paradise.

          Sent from Cavan's phone.

          Message 4 of 9 , 15 Oct, 2012
            I'd love to playtest adp on sat evening but I'm committed to Gunslinger.

            Jay

            --
            www.gogomax49.com
            http://draworbedrawn.blogspot.com/
            Message 5 of 9 , 15 Oct, 2012
              Oh.  Ok. Didn't realize. If you change your mind let me know because I'm uncommitted for Friday night.
              Cavan

              Sent from Cavan's phone.

              Message 6 of 9 , 16 Oct, 2012
                Cavan, there is nothing stopping you from switching to A Distant Plain for Friday night if there is an opening.
                Rob

                Message 7 of 9 , 16 Oct, 2012
                  Never thought of that. Yeah I could do that.  That way I can make Conquest Sat night and have a COIN break before Sunday Andean Abyss.
                  Cavan

                  Sent from Cavan's phone.

                • citizenx@islandnet.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , 17 Oct, 2012
                    Okay, that works (and I should read all the way to the bottom of the threads before posting replies).

                    Happy to have you on Friday night Cavan, playtest should start at 8 pm not 7 as I am on a later ferry.

                    Brian

                    Message 9 of 9 , 17 Oct, 2012
                      Sounds good. I'll make the switch on the schedule.

                      Sent from Cavan's phone.