[BottosCon] Jay White business.

    Message 1 of 7 , 15 Oct, 2012
      Hi all,

      I just got an opportunity to do some important work at an arts-research conference in November. Guess which weekend? Bah! Bottoscon weekend!

      It starts Thursday and ends Saturday at 12:30.

      That means I would miss out on Federation Commander and A Distant Plain and Virgin Queen, but I'd still be there in time for a quick late afternoon game on Saturday, Gunslinger and whatever else after dinner, and anything on Sunday.

      On the bright side, I'd be a newbie at VQ anyways. Is there one more person who wants to take on VQ and bring the game? And is there one more person willing to jump in on the ADP playtest on Friday evening?

      Jay
    • Stephen Graham
      Message 2 of 7 , 15 Oct, 2012
        On 10/15/2012 4:42 PM, Jay White wrote:

        > On the bright side, I'd be a newbie at VQ anyways. Is there one more
        > person who wants to take on VQ and bring the game?

        While I could bring my copy of Virgin Queen, I must confess that the
        temptation to bail out and play OCS is strong.

        Stephen
        Message 3 of 7 , 15 Oct, 2012
          Michel, do you mean that you will now be in both the Friday night and Saturday night sessions of A Distant Plain?

          Jay, sorry to hear you'll miss Friday night but we will see you and hopefully not your assless chaps on Saturday night :)

          Rob

          Message 4 of 7 , 15 Oct, 2012
            Stephen, it would be great if you could stick with Virgin Queen. Do we still want to try Conquest of Paradise or scrap this game?
            Rob

            --- In BottosCon@..., Stephen Graham <graham1@...> wrote:

            > On 10/15/2012 4:42 PM, Jay White wrote:
            > >

            > > On the bright side, I'd be a newbie at VQ anyways. Is there one more
            > > person who wants to take on VQ and bring the game?
            >
            > While I could bring my copy of Virgin Queen, I must confess that the
            > temptation to bail out and play OCS is strong.
            >
            > Stephen

          • Michel Boucher
            Message 5 of 7 , 15 Oct, 2012
              Sure, if it can be done :-)

              Sent from my ASUS Pad

              robinkorea2002 <scouterrob@...> wrote:

              >Michel, do you mean that you will now be in both the Friday night and Saturday night sessions of A Distant Plain?
              >
              >Jay, sorry to hear you'll miss Friday night but we will see you and hopefully not your assless chaps on Saturday night :)
              >
              >Rob
              >--- In BottosCon@..., Stephen Graham <graham1@...> wrote:
              >>
              >> On 10/15/2012 4:42 PM, Jay White wrote:
              >> >

              >> > On the bright side, I'd be a newbie at VQ anyways. Is there one more
              >> > person who wants to take on VQ and bring the game?
              >>
              >> While I could bring my copy of Virgin Queen, I must confess that the
              >> temptation to bail out and play OCS is strong.
              >>
              >> Stephen

            • Cavan Cunningham
              Message 6 of 7 , 15 Oct, 2012
                Why don't Jay & I switch nights?
                Cavan

                Sent from Cavan's phone.

                On 2012-10-15, at 7:26 PM, Michel Boucher <alsandor@...> wrote:

                Sure, if it can be done :-)

                Sent from my ASUS Pad

                robinkorea2002 <scouterrob@...> wrote:

                >Michel, do you mean that you will now be in both the Friday night and Saturday night sessions of A Distant Plain?
                >
                >Jay, sorry to hear you'll miss Friday night but we will see you and hopefully not your assless chaps on Saturday night :)
                >
                >Rob
                >--- In BottosCon@..., Stephen Graham <graham1@...> wrote:
                >>
                >> On 10/15/2012 4:42 PM, Jay White wrote:
                >> >

                >> > On the bright side, I'd be a newbie at VQ anyways. Is there one more
                >> > person who wants to take on VQ and bring the game?
                >>
                >> While I could bring my copy of Virgin Queen, I must confess that the
                >> temptation to bail out and play OCS is strong.
                >>
                >> Stephen

              • Stephen Graham
                Message 7 of 7 , 15 Oct, 2012
                  On Mon Oct 15 18:12 , 'robinkorea2002' <scouterrob@...> sent:

                  > Stephen, it would be great if you could stick with Virgin Queen.

                  But it's just not the same if I can't make Jay cry.

                  >Do we still want to try Conquest of Paradise or scrap this game?

                  Let's keep CoP on, though it would be great to get all four people.