Distant Plain on Saturday Night; Status?

  • andrewlawsvancouver
    Message 1 of 3 , 20 Oct, 2012
      I can't help but notice that there are only 2 people (myself being one) down to play A Distant Plain on Saturday night. What's the status for that session?
      Message 2 of 3 , 20 Oct, 2012
        Andrew, actually there are 3 of you as Brian Train will take one of the spots. I'm sure we'll get a 4th for the game.
        Rob

        --- In BottosCon@..., "andrewlawsvancouver" <andrewlaws.vancouver@...> wrote:

        > I can't help but notice that there are only 2 people (myself being one) down to play A Distant Plain on Saturday night. What's the status for that session?

      • Art
        Message 3 of 3 , 21 Oct, 2012
          And I'll take the 4th spot.