Table Sizes

  • Art
    Message 1 of 2 , 21 Oct, 2012
      Hey guys (especially game "hosts") -

      I'll be making table assignments shortly and need to have folks recheck their table size requests.

      Widths are as important to many as length, so know this:
      8 foot tables are 30' wide
      6 foot tables come in 18" and 20" widths, and are typically doubled up so are effectively 36" or 40" wide.

      Please consider your map/board/playing AREA needs when requesting table space. For example, if you need 3 feet by 3 feet or 55" x 48", let me know (by saying so in the database for the 2012 game schedule).

      Thanks - Art
    • Mat
      Message 2 of 2 , 25 Oct, 2012
        Hey Art - I just updated the table size for both Eclipse and 7 Ages to 2 x 6ft (20")

        Cheers
        Mat