Any Angola! takers?

  • anthonysantiag0
    Message 1 of 3 , 21 Oct, 2012
      Yes this is SUPER last minute but any interest in playing MMP's Angola starting Saturday morning probably ending early to mid afternoon?

      - Anthony
    • Michel Boucher
      Message 2 of 3 , 21 Oct, 2012
        On 22 Oct 2012 at 3:19, anthonysantiag0 wrote:

        > Yes this is SUPER last minute but any interest in playing MMP's Angola
        > starting Saturday morning probably ending early to mid afternoon?
        >
        > - Anthony

        If I hadn't committed to Virgin Queen, I'd be interested.
        Message 3 of 3 , 21 Oct, 2012
          Anthony, let's keep Angola on the schedule as I'm sure you'll get some takers.
          Rob