Lock 'n Load - Friday PM?

  • f9f_panther
    Message 1 of 5 , 30 Oct, 2012
      Gentles all,

      Anyone interested in playing a game of Lock n' Load on Friday night with a complete neo-phyte? I have a mostly unpunched copy of Day of Heroes, and I'd like to learn the rules though I haven't had time for a play-through, yet.

      I'd also be keen to play any of the other games in the series (Band of Heroes, Heroes of the Gap, Forgotten Heroes, etc...)

      Thanks,

      Byron
    • cavan cunningham
      Message 2 of 5 , 31 Oct, 2012

        Byron. I'm booked into Distant Plain playtest but will see if I can bring one of my Lock n Load games just in case I get bumped early.
        I'm more familiar with the WWII games but also have Forgotten Heroes.
        Cavan

        Message 3 of 5 , 2 Nov, 2012
          Byron. Looks like I've been bumped from the Fri Distant Plains game back to Saturday. So I could be free to do a Lick n Load game. I'm more familiar with the ww2 stuff and not sure if there'll be table space but I could bring something along.

          --- In BottosCon@..., cavan cunningham <cavan_patrick@...> wrote:

          > Byron. I'm booked into Distant Plain playtest but will see if I can bring one of my Lock n Load games just in case I get bumped early.
          > I'm more familiar with the WWII games but also have Forgotten Heroes.
          > Cavan
          >

          > ________________________________

        • anthonysantiag0
          Message 4 of 5 , 2 Nov, 2012
            "Lick n Load"? This is going to be another interesting BottosCon.

            --- In BottosCon@..., "cavan_patrick" <cavan_patrick@...> wrote:

            > Byron. Looks like I've been bumped from the Fri Distant Plains game back to Saturday. So I could be free to do a Lick n Load game. I'm more familiar with the ww2 stuff and not sure if there'll be table space but I could bring something along.
            >
            > --- In BottosCon@..., cavan cunningham <cavan_patrick@> wrote:
            > >

            > > Byron. I'm booked into Distant Plain playtest but will see if I can bring one of my Lock n Load games just in case I get bumped early.
            > > I'm more familiar with the WWII games but also have Forgotten Heroes.
            > > Cavan

          • cavan cunningham
            Message 5 of 5 , 2 Nov, 2012
              :0 Damn typing hazard!