BottosCon 2012 - 1 more sleep

    Message 1 of 3 , 1 Nov, 2012
      Guys, just a few reminders for tomorrow.

      1. The convention badges will be laid out by the entrance. Please sign in and pick upyour badge. If you owe me money, please pay me upon arrival. Please try to have correct change.

      2. Your doorprize ticket is inside your badgeholder. Fill it out and place it in the tin at the desk. You must be present to win.

      3. The convention schedule and table assignments will be at the door. If you have a problem with the table assignments, please see me and I'll do my best to resolve your problem. Please don't change things without seeing me first.

      4. As in previous years I will be taking up a collection of non-perishable goods for the local Share Society. Let's do what we can to help out those less fortunate than ourselves.

      5. There will be a table on the upper level for the game flea market. You are responsible for listing your prices and collecting payment. The convention is providing a space for you to display your wares, but the convention takes no responsibility for your wares.

      6. As you know, this is a dry event. I'm not going to police the event, but I expect everyone to be responsible.

      7. On Sunday morning I will ask everyone to pose for a group photo and then I will hand out the remaining door prizes. I'm aiming for 10:30am. I'll be as quick as I can so we can get back to gaming.

      Looking forward to seeing all of you tomorrow. Get a good night's sleep and let's have a great convention.

      Message 2 of 3 , 1 Nov, 2012
        I noticed on the schedule that I'm still slated for Virgin Queen. A few weeks ago I said I wouldn't be able to make it until Sat. afternoon. Just want to make sure there's no miscommunication, that my spot's been filled, and that someone else is bringing that game?

        Jay

        On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 3:54 PM, robinkorea2002 <scouterrob@...> wrote:

[...]

        www.gogomax49.com
        http://draworbedrawn.blogspot.com/
      • Stephen Graham
        Message 3 of 3 , 1 Nov, 2012
          I am bringing the game. I don't think the spot has been filled per se,
          though if anyone wants to....

          Otherwise, Jay, you'll just be really behind when you get to the con.