Any Children planning to attend ... ?

  • king_of_grilled_cheese
    Message 1 of 2 , 1 Nov, 2012
      My young fella (11-years old ... ) will be tagging along late Friday evening, and potentially all day Saturday, and he's looking for some other kids to pal-around/play games with.

      Any other children expected ... ?

      Andrew
      Message 2 of 2 , 1 Nov, 2012
        Andrew, as far as I know Linton might be the only one. Nick Drochak wasn't able to attend with his kids this year. Linton is still welcome ot attend if you want to bring him.
        Rob