Friday Distant Plain

  • cavan_patrick
    Message 1 of 5 , 2 Nov, 2012
      Rob. I was going by the tentative game schedule until today and noticed I've been switched back to Saturday's Distant Plain game. So, I won't be available for Saturday's Conquest of Paradise. Will check the table assignments to see if I can game Lock 'n Load with Byron tonight. If not, will try & nudge my way into Rob Kuhar's Conflict of Heroes tonight instead.
      Cavan
    • cavan_patrick
      Message 2 of 5 , 2 Nov, 2012
        ...also, thought Jay was unavailable for tonight's Distant Plain,ergo, the switch-a-roo.
        Cavan

        Message 3 of 5 , 2 Nov, 2012
          Yeah, it looks like the schedule missed out on my email a couple weeks ago that said I'd be missing Friday, and getting there sometime Saturday before dinner (maybe WAY before dinner, not sure yet..)

          Jay

          --
          www.gogomax49.com
          http://draworbedrawn.blogspot.com/
          Message 4 of 5 , 2 Nov, 2012
            OK. Darn. Now I don't know where I'm expected?
            cavan

            Message 5 of 5 , 2 Nov, 2012
              I'm guessing it will all work out very easily in person - 10 times more easily than online. See you soon!

              Jay