Gaming today ... ?

  • Andrew Nick
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19 8:26 AM
      Any gaming happening today ... ?  I'm looking for some action.

      Andrew Nick

      The moment of terror is the beginning of life.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 19 7:42 PM
        Andrew, no gaming action for me for the past 2 weeks as I've been down with the Flu/Bronchitis.

        A bunch of us are travelling down to Jeff Newell's Game On! convention in February.

        As far as I know Jay White, Rick White, Mike Ward, Dave Lifford, and myself are the Canadian contingent for Game On!

        Rob

        --- In BottosCon@..., Andrew Nick wrote:

        > Any gaming happening today ... ? I'm looking for some action.
        >
        > Andrew Nick
        >
        > The moment of terror is the beginning of life.

      • gckelln
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 19 7:47 PM
          Dave Howarth and myself are coming over from the island as well

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 20 6:21 PM
            Sounds good George. Looking forward to seeing you.
            Rob