BC game collection for sale on BGG

  • zebradano
    Message 1 of 6 , 4 Mar, 2013
      If any of you BC folk are looking for more games, check out this guy's collection:

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/940700/wargame-collection-must-go

      Nothing I particularly want, but tastes may vary.

      Dan
    • revnye
      Message 2 of 6 , 5 Mar, 2013
        I have contacted him, as I really want some of the old SPI games!

        Thanks, Dan!

        Ralph

        --- In BottosCon@..., "zebradano" <zebradano@...> wrote:

        > If any of you BC folk are looking for more games, check out this guy's collection:
        >
        > http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/940700/wargame-collection-must-go
        >
        > Nothing I particularly want, but tastes may vary.
        >
        > Dan

      • revnye
        Message 3 of 6 , 5 Mar, 2013
          Alright, who bought them? Do you want to keep the old SPI medieval games?

          Ralph

          --- In BottosCon@..., "revnye" <revnye@...> wrote:

          > I have contacted him, as I really want some of the old SPI games!
          >
          > Thanks, Dan!
          >
          > Ralph
          >
          > --- In BottosCon@..., "zebradano" <zebradano@> wrote:
          > >
          > > If any of you BC folk are looking for more games, check out this guy's collection:
          > >
          > > http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/940700/wargame-collection-must-go
          > >
          > > Nothing I particularly want, but tastes may vary.
          > >
          > > Dan

        • David Antonio
          Message 4 of 6 , 5 Mar, 2013

            If this is Ralph from Seattle , let me know and I could get them for you and figure out how to get them to you later.

            David A

            North Vancouver

            Tiw (Tiw’s day) was equated with Mars in the interpretatio romana, and the name of the day is a translation of Latin dies Martis.

            Message 5 of 6 , 6 Mar, 2013
              It is! Thanks, Dave. Someone beat me to them by an hour or so, which is a shame since I have been looking for those SPI PRESTAGS games for years (at a price I am willing to pay). I was counting on getting a hand from one of my Vancouver peeps to make the pickup work.

              Ralph

              --- In BottosCon@..., "David Antonio" <dsantonio@...> wrote:

              > If this is Ralph from Seattle, let me know and I could get them for you and
              > figure out how to get them to you later.
              >

              > David A
              >
              > North Vancouver
              >

              > Tiw (Tiw's day) was equated with
              > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_%28mythology%29> Mars in the
              > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpretatio_romana> interpretatio romana,
              > and the name of the day is a translation of Latin dies Martis.
              >

              > _____

            • stephen
              Message 6 of 6 , 7 Mar, 2013
                If this collection is getting broken up and resold individually, I would be interested in the WAR IN THE ICE game, if that could be passed along to whomever now has the games.

                pax, smn