Wargames 4 Sale...too

  • cavan_patrick
    Message 1 of 1 , 4 Apr, 2013
      Not to take the wind out of Rob's sail/sale, but I've got some games I'm trying to sell, also for a vet bill (dog). [vets are doing well by members]. Totally slipped my mind to post the offers here:

      Where Eagles Dare (mmp) - $100 ; unpunched, unplayed & boxed to mail or local pick up if we can arrange it.

      GD'42
      - $45.00; game is in LIKE NEW condition or better. Box is solid & good shape. Counters are un-punched. The only items missing are the 2 dice.

       Stalingrad Pocket (1st Edition) - $25 ; Box has some edge wear but is in solid shape. Counters punched & baggied. Contains all the items listed on the back cover except for 1 die.

      La Bataille de Quatra Bas (1st edition, coa)- $32; 1st edition version. Opened, but unpunched, complete & in excellent condition, with some slight bowing to box lid and very minor shelf wear to box edges.

      1989:Dawn of Freedom (gmt) - $42 ; New. Shrink wrap removed & rules read. Components complete, unpunched/unwrapped and in NEW condition.

      WWII: Barabarossa to Berlin Deluxe Map - $12 ; Deluxe map in excellent condition. Also included are the 1st EDITION rulebook, replicas of the player-aids on heavy card stock and cards. All in good/fine shape in a zip-locked bag. No Counters.

      Will entertain local pick up but anything that goes into the mail will require Paypal. Thx
      (I also have some non-wargame games for sale listed on BGG (cpcunningham)