Is this still happening

  • bill_the_dad
    Message 1 of 2 , 15 Apr, 2008
      Sorry, I missed this last year. Hopefully you spend my registration fee
      on beer!!

      I will be retiring this summer (right after the collider goes online)

      I am then moving to my wife's family house on Vancouver Island and not
      leaving for 10 years.

      Does this event still happen?

      Dr W H Blackmer
    • jeff_r_christensen
      Message 2 of 2 , 16 Apr, 2008
        We have just started talking about the next iteration.

        Yes our intention is to make this a yearly event.