BottosCon 2013

    Message 1 of 4 , 8 Aug, 2013
      And so it begins.........welcome back to Dave Wolfe. Thank you for your continued support.
      Rob
    • George & Charlene Kelln
      Message 2 of 4 , 9 Aug, 2013
        Hey ASL folk, here is a link to the scenarios

        And so it begins.........welcome back to Dave Wolfe. Thank you for your continued support.
        Rob

      • stephen
        Message 3 of 4 , 13 Aug, 2013
          $s sent. See you in November, Rob.

          pax, smn

          Message 4 of 4 , 27 Aug, 2013
            Guys, registration is off to a good start and so are the game plan discussions. I'm out of town right now and have limited internet access but will respond to messages as I am able to. I'd like to get as many people as possible preregistered this year so I can focus on playing games once the convention starts. Thanks.