Sigh, Work Again

  • bschneid00
    Message 1 of 4 , 13 Aug, 2013
      Rob,

      just felt the need to send my regards and state that while I was R E A L L Y hoping to attend BottosCon for the first time (and Jeff Newell's con for the second time), but work has preemptively struck - I'm leaving in Oct for a 4 1/2 month course in Halifax.

      Luckily I get two weeks off at Christmas to be with my kids though!

      Well, I'll see what next year brings...

      Cheers,

      Byrne Schneider
      Message 2 of 4 , 13 Aug, 2013
        Byrne, work and family life trump gaming conventions akways. Thank you for the heads up and we'll still be here when you are free to attend. Good luck in your course.
        Rob

        --- In BottosCon@..., "bschneid00" <bschneid0080@...> wrote:

        > Rob,
        >
        > just felt the need to send my regards and state that while I was R E A L L Y hoping to attend BottosCon for the first time (and Jeff Newell's con for the second time), but work has preemptively struck - I'm leaving in Oct for a 4 1/2 month course in Halifax.
        >
        > Luckily I get two weeks off at Christmas to be with my kids though!
        >
        > Well, I'll see what next year brings...
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Byrne Schneider

      • Jeffrey Newell
        Message 3 of 4 , 13 Aug, 2013
          Byrne,

          Hope you are doing well. WE were just talking about you at Dragonflight.

          Hope to see you at Game ON! again in Feb.

          Jeff

          Jeffrey Newell
          206 409 6782

          --- In mailto:BottosCon%40yahoogroups.ca, "bschneid00" <bschneid0080@...> wrote:

          > Rob,
          >
          > just felt the need to send my regards and state that while I was R E A L L Y hoping to attend BottosCon for the first time (and Jeff Newell's con for the second time), but work has preemptively struck - I'm leaving in Oct for a 4 1/2 month course in Halifax.
          >
          > Luckily I get two weeks off at Christmas to be with my kids though!
          >
          > Well, I'll see what next year brings...
          >
          > Cheers,
          >
          > Byrne Schneider

        • Byrne Schneider