Food drive at BottosCon 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , 13 Aug, 2013
      Just wanted to remind everyone that for the sixth year running, I will be taking up a collection of non-perishable food items for the Share Society Foodbank. I'm asking each attendee to please bring a contribution, even if it's just a can of soup, because at the end of the day, that's one more can that they might not otherwise have received.