BC2013

  • Roger
    Message 1 of 6 , 14 Aug, 2013
      Looks like I might finally be able to make it this year. I've at least registered which gives me some impetus too.

      I know I'm in a minority, but I'm a big Combat Commander fan and would love to play that a lot on the weekend, but I'm open to all kinds of games.

      Cheers,

      Roger
      Message 2 of 6 , 14 Aug, 2013
        Roger, I'm sure at some point we can get in a game of Combat Commander during the convention. We should try to see if we can get Andrew Laws to attend.
        Rob
        --- In BottosCon@..., "Roger" <yrl1967@...> wrote:

        > Looks like I might finally be able to make it this year. I've at least registered which gives me some impetus too.
        >
        > I know I'm in a minority, but I'm a big Combat Commander fan and would love to play that a lot on the weekend, but I'm open to all kinds of games.
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Roger

      • stephen
        Message 3 of 6 , 14 Aug, 2013
          Been many years since I have played CC, but I would be up for another go if you get a session going.

          pax, smn

          --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@...> wrote:

          > Roger, I'm sure at some point we can get in a game of Combat Commander during the convention. We should try to see if we can get Andrew Laws to attend.
          > Rob
          > --- In BottosCon@..., "Roger" <yrl1967@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Looks like I might finally be able to make it this year. I've at least registered which gives me some impetus too.
          > >
          > > I know I'm in a minority, but I'm a big Combat Commander fan and would love to play that a lot on the weekend, but I'm open to all kinds of games.
          > >
          > > Cheers,
          > >
          > > Roger

        • andrewlawsvancouver
          Message 4 of 6 , 14 Aug, 2013
            I will indeed be in attendance.

            Will bring all the CC stuff, including Sealion maps and two new scenarios/maps that are hopefully C3i bound.

            I'm interested in the Wings of War mega-game, and getting a COIN series game played in the flesh.

            Laws

            Message 5 of 6 , 14 Aug, 2013
              Andrew, let's make sure we don't forget about the Con. on Saturday morning like last year :)
              Rob

              --- In BottosCon@..., "andrewlawsvancouver" <andrewlaws.vancouver@...> wrote:

              > I will indeed be in attendance.
              >
              > Will bring all the CC stuff, including Sealion maps and two new scenarios/maps that are hopefully C3i bound.
              >
              > I'm interested in the Wings of War mega-game, and getting a COIN series game played in the flesh.
              >
              > Laws
              >
              > --- In BottosCon@..., "stephen" <newbergwong@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Been many years since I have played CC, but I would be up for another go if you get a session going.
              > >
              > > pax, smn
              > >

              > > --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@> wrote:
              > > >

              > > > Roger, I'm sure at some point we can get in a game of Combat Commander during the convention. We should try to see if we can get Andrew Laws to attend.
              > > > Rob

            • andrewlawsvancouver
              Message 6 of 6 , 14 Aug, 2013
                It wasn't my fault some reprehensible scoundrel changed the clocks that weekend.

                That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.