Combat Commander: Europe etc.

    Message 1 of 3 , 17 Aug, 2013
      Guys, unlike previous years we have at least 6 of us interested in playing Combat Commander at this year's BottosCon. Would you guys prefer a set time and day, and possibly try out some of the new Sea Lion scenarios and provide feedback to Andrew Laws, or are you preferring a less structured catch as can format? My preference would be to get us all together on Sunday to play, but I'm easy and open to suggestions.
      Rob
    • Lester Marshall
      Message 2 of 3 , 18 Aug, 2013
        Haven't committed to any schedule yet. Would be fine with me to claim Sunday as CC day.
      • Kevin Deitrick
        Message 3 of 3 , 13 Sep, 2013
          I am definitely interested in playing. I've only played Europe scenarios so far, but have all the games/packs in the line.

          KC