Gunslinger?

  • anthonysantiag0
    Message 1 of 5 , 19 Aug, 2013
      I had a blast last year with this, Jay are you coming back with this one? Thanks to you I hunted down a copy so I can always bring my along.
    • Kevin Deitrick
      Message 2 of 5 , 13 Sep, 2013
        I would love to play this. I have a copy I can bring.

        KC

        --- In BottosCon@..., "anthonysantiag0" <papasango@...> wrote:

        > I had a blast last year with this, Jay are you coming back with this one? Thanks to you I hunted down a copy so I can always bring my along.

      • Robert Kuhar
        Message 3 of 5 , 13 Sep, 2013
          I'm in.  Saturday night again this year?

          Message 4 of 5 , 13 Sep, 2013
            Saturday night again sounds good. I'll bring the game, but I may have to pass it on to someone else to moderate.

            Jay

            On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 10:47 AM, Robert Kuhar <robertkuhar@...> wrote:

            I'm in.  Saturday night again this year?

            On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 10:01 AM, Kevin Deitrick <deitricksnw@...> wrote:

            I would love to play this. I have a copy I can bring.

            KC

            --- In BottosCon@..., "anthonysantiag0" <papasango@...> wrote:

            > I had a blast last year with this, Jay are you coming back with this one? Thanks to you I hunted down a copy so I can always bring my along.

          • George & Charlene Kelln
            Message 5 of 5 , 14 Sep, 2013
              Jay, walk away from the light... come back to us... the grass is not greener on the other side... listen to the voice... ASL is your salvation... ASL is the truth... ASL is the way... ASL, ASL, AS, A