Republic or Rome

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 5 , 24 Aug, 2013
      Guys,
      We currently have 3 players signed up for Republic of Rome on Friday. The game really needs 5 or 6. If any one else is interested please sign up.
    • David Sullivan
      Message 2 of 5 , 24 Aug, 2013
        Is there a formal events sign-up/registration? I haven't seen anything that shows scheduled games and slots.

        Sent from my iPad

        On Aug 24, 2013, at 7:10 PM, "Rick" <rickwcan@...> wrote:

        Guys,
        We currently have 3 players signed up for Republic of Rome on Friday. The game really needs 5 or 6. If any one else is interested please sign up.

      • Troy Chard
        Message 3 of 5 , 25 Aug, 2013
          Where do you sign up?
        • Rick
          Message 4 of 5 , 25 Aug, 2013
            There is a file under Database called BottosCon 2013 Game Schedule which lists the events and the people registered. I'm not sure if you can edit this file to add yourself to events or whether Rob has to do it for you. But that's where the info is.

            Message 5 of 5 , 26 Aug, 2013
              Thanks, Rick. Found it and saw my name all over it.

              Sent from my iPad