KC's Playlist

  • Kevin Deitrick
    Message 1 of 1 , 8 Sep, 2013
      I just reserved my room and sent pre-reg. Looking forward to some fall wargaming north of the border. I've already replied to some posts indicating interest in Combat Commander and GunSlinger. I am also interested in some Fighting Wings, CDG's, also just picked up Friedrich this year and would like to try it, depending on what opponents I can find. Check out my collection on BGG (user SeattleKCD) and let me know what you are interested in.

      KC