Friday gaming

  • jeffchristensen66
    Message 1 of 5 , 15 Sep, 2013
      Is there anyone interested in the following for Friday?:

      7 Ages (ADG)

      Struggle of Empires (Eagle Games)

      Conquest of the Empire - Version II (Eagle Games)

      War of the Roses (Z-Man)

      A Game of Thrones - 2nd Edition (Fantasy Flight Games)

      That is my rough order of preference.

      Again, I'd prefer not to teach.

      Rob, can I get a big table for Friday too?

      Thanks.
      Message 2 of 5 , 15 Sep, 2013
        Jeff, not a problem. Not sure if you saw, but Rick White is looking to run a game of Republic of Rome and he's looking for 2 more players. Only reason I mention this, is I seem to recall you running this game at Dragon flight several times.
        Rob

        --- In BottosCon@..., "jeffchristensen66" <jeff.r.christensen@...> wrote:

        > Is there anyone interested in the following for Friday?:
        >
        > 7 Ages (ADG)
        >
        > Struggle of Empires (Eagle Games)
        >
        > Conquest of the Empire - Version II (Eagle Games)
        >
        > War of the Roses (Z-Man)
        >
        > A Game of Thrones - 2nd Edition (Fantasy Flight Games)
        >

        > That is my rough order of preference.
        >
        > Again, I'd prefer not to teach.
        >
        > Rob, can I get a big table for Friday too?
        >
        > Thanks.

      • talonz51
        Message 3 of 5 , 16 Sep, 2013
          --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@...> wrote:

          > Jeff, not a problem. Not sure if you saw, but Rick White is looking to run a game of Republic of Rome and he's looking for 2 more players.

          Hmm still not seeing my message from nearly an hour ago re: jeffs games. This one sent 912 am monday.

          Well sign me up for RORome rob. I may be half asleep due to nightshifts but I really want to play this, its been sitting on my shelf for years.

          Geoff
        • jeffchristensen66
          Message 4 of 5 , 16 Sep, 2013
            Yup I'm interested in RoR but I'll see if people are interested in my ideas.

            Thanks.

            --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@...> wrote:

            > Jeff, not a problem. Not sure if you saw, but Rick White is looking to run a game of Republic of Rome and he's looking for 2 more players. Only reason I mention this, is I seem to recall you running this game at Dragon flight several times.
            > Rob
            >
            > --- In BottosCon@..., "jeffchristensen66" <jeff.r.christensen@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Is there anyone interested in the following for Friday?:
            > >
            > > 7 Ages (ADG)
            > >
            > > Struggle of Empires (Eagle Games)
            > >
            > > Conquest of the Empire - Version II (Eagle Games)
            > >
            > > War of the Roses (Z-Man)
            > >
            > > A Game of Thrones - 2nd Edition (Fantasy Flight Games)
            > >

            > > That is my rough order of preference.
            > >
            > > Again, I'd prefer not to teach.
            > >
            > > Rob, can I get a big table for Friday too?
            > >
            > > Thanks.

          • talonz51
            Message 5 of 5 , 16 Sep, 2013

              > > --- In BottosCon@..., "jeffchristensen66" <jeff.r.christensen@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Is there anyone interested in the following for Friday?:
              > > >
              > > > 7 Ages (ADG)
              > > >
              > > > Struggle of Empires (Eagle Games)
              > > >
              > > > Conquest of the Empire - Version II (Eagle Games)
              > > >
              > > > War of the Roses (Z-Man)
              > > >
              > > > A Game of Thrones - 2nd Edition (Fantasy Flight Games)

              Interested in all of the above, but would require teaching in all but AGOT (and would love to bring a custom map and/or rules), although if pdf links can be provided I can certainly read the rules ahead of time.

              Geoff