message problems?

    Message 1 of 6 , 15 Sep, 2013
      Just wondering if anyone else is having any problems posting messages? I've noticed that there seems to be a lag/delay in messages showing up.
      Rob
    • Art Brochet
      Message 2 of 6 , 15 Sep, 2013
        Testing, testing...

        Last call for TCS players - I have two slots still open.

        Sent at 10:54 PM Sunday.

        - Art Brochet
        Message 3 of 6 , 15 Sep, 2013
          Reading you loud and clear Art. Pretty good response to your game this year.
          Rob
          --- In BottosCon@..., Art Brochet <art@...> wrote:

          > Testing, testing...
          >
          > Last call for TCS players - I have two slots still open.
          >
          > Sent at 10:54 PM Sunday.
          >
          > - Art Brochet

        • Michel Boucher
          Message 4 of 6 , 16 Sep, 2013
            On 15 Sep 2013 at 22:54, Art Brochet wrote:

            > Testing, testing...
            >
            > Last call for TCS players - I have two slots still open.
            >
            > Sent at 10:54 PM Sunday.
            >
            > - Art Brochet

            I'm in for both games if you have room.
          • Art Brochet
            Message 5 of 6 , 16 Sep, 2013
              Sorry - I should have been clearer.

              There is still room for two other players to join in for the weekend. This is not a game to to be played in a few hours - much less a system to be learned.

              Guys who are familiar with TCS could have a tag-team style game with slots to step into and out of if they wished, but what Jay & I are doing this year is more like a boot camp. Weekend long (more or less) head to head games with training/coaching.

              And we can manage one more pair of players.

              Sent from my iPhone
            • Michel Boucher
              Message 6 of 6 , 16 Sep, 2013
                On 16 Sep 2013 at 9:47, Art Brochet wrote:

                > There is still room for two other players to join in for the weekend.
                > This is not a game to to be played in a few hours - much less a system
                > to be learned.

                Much as I would like to devote three days to a system I will likely never play
                again in my lifetime, I must withdraw my previous offer (assuming you got it),
                as I find that conventions are only enjoyable if one gets enough sleep and
                breaks.