Any interest in Lincoln's War?

  • Michel Boucher
    Message 1 of 1 , 11 Sep, 2013
      Not sure the game will be out by then (most likely if there are no glitches) but
      if it is, I would be willing to spend some time demonstrating. There is a one
      turn learning scenario and a three turn tournament scenario, as well as quite
      a few other three turn scenarios and the full campaign game. I remember
      seeing a few names of BottosCon regulars in the Kickstarter pledge list so
      they might have received their copies by then.