CC, Pax, Crusade and Revolution

  • Roger
    Message 1 of 3 , 16 Sep, 2013
      I'm hoping to play a lot of Combat Commander this year.

      I'm also willing to teach Pax Porfiriana.

      I should have my copy of Crusade and Revolution by the time the con rolls a=
      round (assuming they haven't delayed it yet again), and would be willing to=
      give it a whirl with someone else who's willing to learn it with me?

      Cheers,

      Roger
    • Lester Marshall

        Message 3 of 3 , 16 Sep, 2013
          Count me in for a game of Pax (one of handful who knows how to play) :).

          To: BottosCon@...
          From: rulesjd17@...
          Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 10:01:01 -0700
          Subject: Re: [BottosCon] CC, Pax, Crusade and Revolution