I'm pretty sure BottosCon is a go this year, however ...

  • king_of_grilled_cheese
    Message 1 of 3 , 19 Sep, 2013

      ... there's no indication on the site Calendar  that BottosCon is occuring during the anticipated dates in November.

      Also, the hours of the convention are not indicated on this group's Home page.  So, I looked for an electronic copy of this year's flyer in the Files section ...

      strike three!

      Please help me ROBOTtos!  You're my only hope!

      Andrew

      Message 2 of 3 , 19 Sep, 2013
        Andrew, calendar updated. In a nutshell, the doors open at noon on Friday. We have to be out of the room between midnight and 1am. On Saturday we can get in the room between 8-9am, and out once again between midnight and 1am. On Sunday same start hours, but convention wraps at 6pm.
        Rob

        Message 3 of 3 , 19 Sep, 2013