COIN

  • Roger
    Message 1 of 3 , 24 Sep, 2013
      I just got my copies of Cuba Libre and A Distant Plain, so wouldn't mind joining in the COIN game, but would prefer to play one of those two and not Andean Abyss.
    • Michel Boucher
      Message 2 of 3 , 25 Sep, 2013
        On 25 Sep 2013 at 2:59, Roger wrote:

        > I just got my copies of Cuba Libre and A Distant Plain, so wouldn't
        > mind joining in the COIN game, but would prefer to play one of those
        > two and not Andean Abyss.

        I got both of mine too yesterday. I'm in (tentatively), other scheduled games
        permitting.
      • andrewlawsvancouver
        Message 3 of 3 , 25 Sep, 2013
          I don't mind playing either of the new COIN games. Cuba Libre will run faster by the look of them but I'd be interested in either.