BottosCon

    Message 1 of 2 , 10 Jun, 2008
      Looks like I may have Nov 7/8 off.
      Will there be a single day fee available?
      Will there be an ASLSK event?

      Duncan
    • Rob
      Message 2 of 2 , 11 Jun, 2008
        Duncan, an ASL event/tpournament is being worked on. Details still to
        be worked out. There will be a 1 day rate and I hope to have prices
        finalised in the next little while. We're looking at starting at 5pm on
        Friday and going right through till 6pm on Sunday.

        --- In canadiancontent@..., "Duncan Rice" <duncanr@...>