NHMGS Members Attending?

  • oldguy59_wgf
    Message 1 of 1 , 27 Sep, 2013
      Are any of the attendees for this year's BottosCon members of the Northwest Historical Gaming Society? More importantly, would they be attending the Museum of Flight Day in Seattle on November 2 (the weekend before this Con)?

      I am looking for someone to bring something (the Forrsmann bomber) from that event to Surrey for a Wings of War game on Saturday, or Sunday, morning.

      If anyone can help, please let me know at your earliest convenience.

      Mike