Deadline to submit table requests for the convention. , 10/6/2013, 5:00 pm

  • BottosCon@...
    Message 1 of 18 , 6 Oct, 2013
      Reminder from: BottosCon Yahoo Group

      Title: Deadline to submit table requests for the convention.

      Date: Sunday October 6, 2013
      Time: 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm (GMT+00:00)

      Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Canada Co. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
    • cgkelln
      Message 2 of 18 , 6 Oct, 2013
        Rob,

        I see on one of the convention pages, the West Coast Rumble has tables alloted to it; does this mean that I still need to submit a table request?

        If no, then ok

        If yes, then I believe I'll need about seating for up 16 with a prize table. 6x (8-9') long banquet tables; each table seating 1-2 games (2-4 players)

        Title: Deadline to submit table requests for the convention.

        Date: Sunday October 6, 2013
        Time: 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm (GMT+00:00)

        Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Canada Co. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

      • Andrew Nick
        Message 3 of 18 , 6 Oct, 2013
          Dear Rob,

          The usual for BottosFront, please ... room for eight players.

          Andrew

          To: BottosCon@...

          Date: Sunday October 6, 2013
          Time: 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm (GMT+00:00)

          Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Canada Co. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

          Message 4 of 18 , 6 Oct, 2013
            George, I plugged those table assignments in for as an estimate based on who had indicated they were in for the Rumble. The tables are 30" x 6' and we can add more if needed.
            Rob

            --- In BottosCon@..., cgkelln <cgkelln@...> wrote:

            > Rob,
            >
            > I see on one of the convention pages, the West Coast Rumble has tables alloted to it; does this mean that I still need to submit a table request?
            >
            > If no, then ok
            >
            > If yes, then I believe I'll need about seating for up 16 with a prize table. 6x (8-9') long banquet tables; each table seating 1-2 games (2-4 players)

          • David Sullivan
            Message 5 of 18 , 6 Oct, 2013
              For my GBoH game, I need x1 30" x 6' table.

              From: robinkorea2002 <scouterrob@...>
              Date: Sunday, October 6, 2013 10:27 AM
              To: <BottosCon@...>

              Message 6 of 18 , 6 Oct, 2013
                David, do you know what time on Saturday you're playing GBoH?
                Rob

                --- In BottosCon@..., David Sullivan <ds.sullivan@...> wrote:

                > For my GBoH game, I need x1 30" x 6' table.
                >
                > From: robinkorea2002 <scouterrob@...>
                > Date: Sunday, October 6, 2013 10:27 AM
                > To: <BottosCon@...>
                > Subject: [BottosCon] Re: Deadline to submit table requests for the
                > convention. , 10/6/2013, 5:00 pm
                >

                > George, I plugged those table assignments in for as an estimate based on who
                > had indicated they were in for the Rumble. The tables are 30" x 6' and we
                > can add more if needed.
                > Rob
                >
                > --- In BottosCon@..., cgkelln <cgkelln@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Rob,
                > > I see on one of the convention pages, the West Coast Rumble has tables
                > alloted to it; does this mean that I still need to submit a table request?Â
                > > If no, then ok
                > > If yes, then I believe I'll need about seating for up 16 with a prize table.Â
                > 6x (8-9') long banquet tables; each table seating 1-2 games (2-4 players)Â

              • David Sullivan
                Message 7 of 18 , 6 Oct, 2013
                  Set it for 9:00 AM, but I haven't confirmed that with Wilhelm…

                  Thanks,
                  David

                  From: robinkorea2002 <scouterrob@...>
                  Date: Sunday, October 6, 2013 11:18 AM
                  To: <BottosCon@...>

                  David, do you know what time on Saturday you're playing GBoH?
                  Rob

                  --- In BottosCon@..., David Sullivan <ds.sullivan@...> wrote:

                  > For my GBoH game, I need x1 30" x 6' table.
                  >
                  > From: robinkorea2002 <scouterrob@...>
                  > Date: Sunday, October 6, 2013 10:27 AM
                  > To: <BottosCon@...>
                  > Subject: [BottosCon] Re: Deadline to submit table requests for the
                  > convention. , 10/6/2013, 5:00 pm
                  >

                  > George, I plugged those table assignments in for as an estimate based on who
                  > had indicated they were in for the Rumble. The tables are 30" x 6' and we
                  > can add more if needed.
                  > Rob
                  >
                  > --- In BottosCon@..., cgkelln <cgkelln@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Rob,
                  > > I see on one of the convention pages, the West Coast Rumble has tables
                  > alloted to it; does this mean that I still need to submit a table request?Â
                  > > If no, then ok
                  > > If yes, then I believe I'll need about seating for up 16 with a prize table.Â
                  > 6x (8-9') long banquet tables; each table seating 1-2 games (2-4 players)Â

                • George & Charlene Kelln
                  Message 8 of 18 , 6 Oct, 2013
                    Thanks Rob,

                    And thank you for taking the time to filling the ASL portion on the convention site

                    Cheers

                    George

                    George, I plugged those table assignments in for as an estimate based on who had indicated they were in for the Rumble. The tables are 30" x 6' and we can add more if needed.
                    Rob

                    --- In BottosCon@..., cgkelln <cgkelln@...> wrote:

                    > Rob,
                    >
                    > I see on one of the convention pages, the West Coast Rumble has tables alloted to it; does this mean that I still need to submit a table request?
                    >
                    > If no, then ok
                    >
                    > If yes, then I believe I'll need about seating for up 16 with a prize table. 6x (8-9') long banquet tables; each table seating 1-2 games (2-4 players)

                  • Rick
                    Message 9 of 18 , 17 Oct, 2013
                      David and Wilhelm,

                      The database has a you guys playing 2 games at the the same time on Friday. Republic of Rome and Conflict of Heroes.

                      I am running Republic of Rome which is currently full. I just want to confirm what game you are playing on Friday. If you are planning to play Conflict of Heroes then I will try to find 2 more players for RoR.
                    • Robert Kuhar
                      Message 10 of 18 , 17 Oct, 2013
                        Oh.  Sorry.  I'll opt-out of Republic of Rome.  Good luck with the Senate.  Those guys will stab you in the back.

                        On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Rick <rickwcan@...> wrote:

                        David and Wilhelm,

                        The database has a you guys playing 2 games at the the same time on Friday. Republic of Rome and Conflict of Heroes.

                        I am running Republic of Rome which is currently full. I just want to confirm what game you are playing on Friday. If you are planning to play Conflict of Heroes then I will try to find 2 more players for RoR.

                      • Ryan Blaney
                        Message 11 of 18 , 17 Oct, 2013
                          I am in for RoR!

                          Ry

                          Sent from my iPad

                          Message 12 of 18 , 17 Oct, 2013
                            The message indicates the sender as Robert Kuhar, who is not playing RoR. Is this Wilhelm or David?

                            Message 13 of 18 , 17 Oct, 2013
                              No.  That was me.  I thought the message had gone out to each individual and not the BottosCon@yahoogroups thing so I just replied.  Sorry for the confusion.  Carry on with your "I came, I saw, I conquered" thing.  I'm going to be directing armored behemoths in the wanton destruction of property.

                              See you all in Canada.

                              Message 14 of 18 , 17 Oct, 2013
                                Ryan,
                                Currently the game is full. That might change depending on what David and Wilhelm decide to play on Friday. If a spot opens up it is yours.

                                Message 15 of 18 , 17 Oct, 2013
                                  Ah, I see.

                                  My apologies. I thought a spot was opening and wanted to grab it.

                                  To: BottosCon@...
                                  From: rickwcan@...
                                  Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 22:14:26 +0000
                                  Subject: [BottosCon] Re: Friday: David Sullivan, Wilhelm Fitzpatrick

                                    Message 17 of 18 , 20 Oct, 2013
                                      Okay I will free up a space in the game.

                                      I'm guessing you mentioned an interest in it in one of your previous posts so Rob added you to the list.

                                      Message 18 of 18 , 21 Oct, 2013
                                        Rick, I deleted David and added Ryan.
                                        Rob