France '40 on Sunday?

  • zebradano
    Message 1 of 2 , 9 Oct, 2013
      Anyone interested in possibly starting up the Dynamo scenario in France '40 on Sunday? We may not be able to get through it all, but it doesn't have a ton of pieces, and I'd just like to get a feel for the game before heading back to Seattle.
      Message 2 of 2 , 10 Oct, 2013
        Dan, I'll check with Brian Moore to see if wants to play.
        Rob