Convention Room Rate Deadline

    Message 1 of 2 , 10 Oct, 2013
      Guys, I just heard from the hotel. If you need a room for the convention, and you missed the deadline to get the convention rate, they have told me that there are still rooms available. If you ask for Yaroslav Shapko he will help make sure you get a room at the convention rate.
      Rob Bottos
      BottosCon Actual
    • talonz51
      Message 2 of 2 , 10 Oct, 2013
        --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@...> wrote:

        > Guys, I just heard from the hotel. If you need a room for the convention, and you missed the deadline to get the convention rate, they have told me that there are still rooms available. If you ask for Yaroslav Shapko he will help make sure you get a room at the convention rate.
        > Rob Bottos
        > BottosCon Actual

        Speaking of which, anyone from the island going through schwartzbay want to share transport and room costs? Pm me asap!

        Geoff