game swap meet

    Message 1 of 7 , 23 Oct, 2013
      Guys, just back from my tour of Normandy and I'm looking to look at acquire the following games. Players copies are fine as long as they ate well cared for.

      D-Day at Omaha Beach

      Operation Jubilee: Dieppe August 1942

      Here is a link to the games I have for sake/trade on BGG

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/BobRoberts?trade=1&subtype=boardgame&gallery=large&ff=1

      Rob
    • Dan Owsen
      Message 2 of 7 , 23 Oct, 2013
        Games for sake? That sounds like an awesome deal!

        (Unfortunately I don't have the two titles you are looking for...)
        Message 3 of 7 , 23 Oct, 2013
          Been following your trip on FB.

          What condition is Aachen in and how much do you want?

          Duncan

          Message 4 of 7 , 24 Oct, 2013
            Duncan, the game is unplayed and I'm pretty sure un punched. Does $15.00 seem reasonable?
            Rob

            Message 5 of 7 , 26 Oct, 2013
              NWS sells it for $13.99 But I’ll give you the $15 to save shipping if it’s in near mint/unpunched condition.

              Duncan

              Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 2:31 AM
              Subject: [BottosCon] Re: game swap meet

              Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 3:33 AM
              > To: BottosCon@...
              > Subject: [BottosCon] game swap meet
              >

              > Guys,
              just back from my tour of Normandy and I'm looking to look at acquire the following games. Players copies are fine as long as they ate well cared for.

              > D-Day at Omaha Beach
              >
              > Operation Jubilee:
              Dieppe August 1942

              > Here is a link to the games I have for
              sake/trade on BGG

              http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/BobRoberts?trade=1&subtype=boardgame&gallery=large&ff=1

              > Rob

            • f9f_panther
              Message 6 of 7 , 1 Nov, 2013
                Rob,

                You still got Combat Commander Pacific?

                Message 7 of 7 , 1 Nov, 2013
                  Byron, I do indeed as well as an extra copy of the New Guinea battlepack.
                  Rob