anyone free for a game on friday?

  • Devin
    Message 1 of 14 , 27 Oct, 2013
      looking to play something on the Friday, anyone interested? possibilities: paths of glory, fab bulge, fab sicily, 1989, france '40, Bastogne, combat commander, fighting formations.... something else?

      I can be free all friday
    • Devin
      Message 2 of 14 , 27 Oct, 2013
        sekigahara, space empires, no retreat, etc

        --- In BottosCon@..., "Devin" <devin.gallant@...> wrote:

        > looking to play something on the Friday, anyone interested? possibilities: paths of glory, fab bulge, fab sicily, 1989, france '40, Bastogne, combat commander, fighting formations.... something else?
        >
        > I can be free all friday

      • Michel Boucher
        Message 3 of 14 , 27 Oct, 2013
          On 27 Oct 2013 at 19:00, Devin wrote:

          > looking to play something on the Friday, anyone interested?
          > possibilities: paths of glory, fab bulge, fab sicily, 1989, france
          > '40, Bastogne, combat commander, fighting formations.... something
          > else?
          >
          > I can be free all friday

          I may have some time free on Friday. I will bring with me What Price Glory?
          and some Decision Games minis (I've enjoyed Khyber Rifles). I'm flying so I
          have to limit my luggage weight.

          Is anyone still putting on Der Weltkrieg or was that just yanking my chain
          there?
        • Andrew Nick
          Message 4 of 14 , 27 Oct, 2013
            No, Michel, you are playing in the BottosFront tournament on Friday.  Don't forget to bring a City-Fight-in-Four squad.

            The moment of terror is the beginning of life.

            Message 5 of 14 , 27 Oct, 2013
              On 27 Oct 2013 at 19:10, Devin wrote:

              > sekigahara, space empires

              One of these two. I have played SE 4x, but not Sekigahara.
              Message 6 of 14 , 27 Oct, 2013
                Michel, if you wanted to game with Devin and not play Blue vs. Greg I'm OK. I'd rather see all you guys get to game and not sit idly by while other's game.
                Rob

                --- In BottosCon@..., "Michel Boucher" <alsandor@...> wrote:

                > On 27 Oct 2013 at 19:10, Devin wrote:
                >
                > > sekigahara, space empires
                >
                > One of these two. I have played SE 4x, but not Sekigahara.

              • Kevin Deitrick
                Message 7 of 14 , 30 Oct, 2013
                  I plan on being there by opening time and don't have anything scheduled. My plan is to hit the open gaming area for some pickup gaming. Many of those already listed would be good, I'll have some offerings also.

                  KC

                  --- In BottosCon@..., "Devin" <devin.gallant@...> wrote:

                  > looking to play something on the Friday, anyone interested? possibilities: paths of glory, fab bulge, fab sicily, 1989, france '40, Bastogne, combat commander, fighting formations.... something else?
                  >
                  > I can be free all friday

                • Roger Leroux
                  Message 8 of 14 , 31 Oct, 2013
                    Honestly I hope to do a lot more pickup gaming than scheduled gaming. I'll also be burning up a lot of non-redeemable husband points. :D

                    On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 6:36 AM, Kevin Deitrick <deitricksnw@...> wrote:

                    I plan on being there by opening time and don't have anything scheduled. My plan is to hit the open gaming area for some pickup gaming. Many of those already listed would be good, I'll have some offerings also.

                    KC

                    --- In BottosCon@..., "Devin" <devin.gallant@...> wrote:

                    > looking to play something on the Friday, anyone interested? possibilities: paths of glory, fab bulge, fab sicily, 1989, france '40, Bastogne, combat commander, fighting formations.... something else?
                    >
                    > I can be free all friday

                  • Michel Boucher
                    Message 9 of 14 , 31 Oct, 2013
                      On 31 Oct 2013 at 0:12, Roger Leroux wrote:

                      > I'll also be burning up a lot of non-redeemable husband points

                      Shhh...don't mention such things. My wife may hear about it and set up an
                      account.

                      Seriously...non-redeemable husband points? What twisted mind thinks up
                      these things, but more importantly can you trade them on the stock exchange
                      or like BitCoin?
                    • Roger Leroux
                      Message 10 of 14 , 31 Oct, 2013
                        That's the running joke I have with my wife - I have to keep earning the points, but I can't actually redeem them for anything. :)

                        Roger
                        Sent from my iPhone - please blame autocorrect

                        On 2013-10-31, at 7:16, "Michel Boucher" <alsandor@...> wrote:

                        On 31 Oct 2013 at 0:12, Roger Leroux wrote:

                        > I'll also be burning up a lot of non-redeemable husband points

                        Shhh...don't mention such things. My wife may hear about it and set up an
                        account.

                        Seriously...non-redeemable husband points? What twisted mind thinks up
                        these things, but more importantly can you trade them on the stock exchange
                        or like BitCoin?

                      • steve.lieske
                        Message 11 of 14 , 31 Oct, 2013
                          "My wife may hear about it and set up an account."

                          Michael - I can assure you. You already have an account!

                          --- In BottosCon@..., "Michel Boucher" <alsandor@...> wrote:

                          > On 31 Oct 2013 at 0:12, Roger Leroux wrote:
                          >
                          > > I'll also be burning up a lot of non-redeemable husband points
                          >
                          > Shhh...don't mention such things. My wife may hear about it and set up an
                          > account.
                          >
                          > Seriously...non-redeemable husband points? What twisted mind thinks up
                          > these things, but more importantly can you trade them on the stock exchange
                          > or like BitCoin?

                        • Michel Boucher
                          Message 12 of 14 , 1 Nov, 2013
                            On 31 Oct 2013 at 21:48, steve.lieske wrote:

                            > "My wife may hear about it and set up an account."
                            >
                            > Michael - I can assure you. You already have an account!

                            Who's Michael?

                            And if you mean me, Michel, then no I don't have an account. Trust me, after
                            so many years, I would know.
                          • steve.lieske
                            Message 13 of 14 , 1 Nov, 2013
                              Oops. Sorry about the name spelling. Noob mistake. That's what I get for posting during a two minute break at work.

                              --- In BottosCon@..., "Michel Boucher" <alsandor@...> wrote:

                              > On 31 Oct 2013 at 21:48, steve.lieske wrote:
                              >
                              > > "My wife may hear about it and set up an account."
                              > >
                              > > Michael - I can assure you. You already have an account!
                              >
                              > Who's Michael?
                              >
                              > And if you mean me, Michel, then no I don't have an account. Trust me, after
                              > so many years, I would know.

                            • Devin
                              Message 14 of 14 , 2 Nov, 2013
                                ok I will try to read the rules for sekigahara by then, they are pretty short :)