snack cart at BottosCon

    Message 1 of 1 , 28 Oct, 2013
      I was contacted by the Vancouver Sheraton Guilford today to let me know that the hotel will be setting up a snack kiosk outside of the gaming area. They will have snacks such as muffins, cookies, sandwiches and drinks I believe.

      They have asked us what hours would be best and I thought 11am-1pm on Saturday and 12-2pm on Sunday might work best. I do not know what the prices will be for these items will be. If you're looking to maximize gaming time, the snack cart might be your best bet.

      Please remember that outside food and drink may not be brought into the gaming hall, and that this is a dry event as minors may be present.