Sunday morning at BottosCon

    Message 1 of 2 , 28 Oct, 2013
      Guys, I wanted to let you know that I have arranged for coffee and pastries to be brought into the gaming area for Sunday morning as a treat for those who have stayed the entire weekend. There will be a 30 cup coffee urn as well as 2 dozen assorted pastries. I'd please ask that people limit themselves to one cup of coffee so that those that want coffee can have some. I will also make sure there are some juice boxes for those who don't want coffee.

      Rob
    • Roger Leroux
      Message 2 of 2 , 28 Oct, 2013
        You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.