Snack Kiosk at BottosCon 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , 30 Oct, 2013
      Guys, I wanted to let you know that the hotel sent me a list of the snacks they will have for sale along with the prices. I have posted this menu in the files section.

      The snack kiosk will be open from 11am - 2pm on both Saturday and Sunday. Items purchased from the snack kiosk may be brought into the gaming hall.

      Food items purchased off site, as per the hotel's rules, may be consumed in the lobby/outside the gaming hall, but not brought into the gaming hall.

      I'm not going to be Mr. Food Police, but it is my job as the event organizer to inform the attendees of the hotel's policies.

      Please bear in mind that the prices are set by the hotel and not BottosCon. Being able to purchase food onsite will allow more time for gaming.

      I welcome any and all constructive comments so we can continue to improve and make BottosCon a convention with a difference.

      Rob Bottos
      BottosCon Actual