Last Chance for TCS

  • Art
    Message 1 of 2 , 31 Oct, 2013
      Jay White & I have 5 players lined up to play Canadian Crucible for the bulk of the weekend (besides ourselves - we're tutoring/advising).

      We'd like one more player to even the possible pairings. If anyone not otherwise obligated would like to get up to speed on the TCS game system - including the command and control aspects - here's a great way to do it.

      And for everyone else - please swing by occasionally to see if the Canadians at BottosCon manage to hold off the SS as well as their historical counterparts. (I should say the Canadian stand-ins; to my shock, not enough true Canadians signed up on one of the best wargames around featuring Canadian forces.)

      - Art
      Message 2 of 2 , 31 Oct, 2013
        Hey Art, the database shows a total of 6 players including you and Jay, of which 50% are Canadian, that's not too bad in my books :-)
        Rob