Fw: Flying Heritage Collection News!

    Message 1 of 1 , 1 Nov, 2013

      Sent: Friday, November 01, 2013 4:17 PM
      Subject: Flying Heritage Collection News!

      WARGAMING COMING TO FHC!

      November 16th is Miniature Wargaming Day

      Ever dreamed of leading a heroic charge of Shermans against a dug in platoon of Panzers? Or outflank a squad of Panthers with an overwhelming force of T-34s? Want to replay the greatest battles in history? Then mark November 16th on your calendars and come to Miniature Wargaming Day at the Flying Heritage Collection in Everett, WA, and command a miniature tank or aircraft in the shadow of our operational examples.

      The Flying Heritage Collection, Home of Flying Warbirds, is proud to partner with the Northwest Historical Miniature Gaming Society and the Game Matrix to provide the public with a chance to relive some of the greatest battles in history. On November 16th we will have numerous games setup and ready for the public to play. Step into the shoes of a tank gunner, pilot, or infantry commander and learn how to play these exciting tactical games with expert members of the local community providing guidance and tutorials.

      Experience World War II in a new way as you play in small groups or join a massive, 100+ tank teaching scenario that re-enacts the Battle of Kursk. Games on hand will include Flames of War, Bolt Action, and others. All are welcome from battle-hardened veterans of these games to newcomers that are looking to experience the exciting world of miniature wargaming.

      Standard FHC admission applies. Admission prices are: Adults $12, Seniors/Military: $10; Youths (6-15):  $8; Children (5 and under) are free; Groups (15 or more) are $10 per person.

      We look forward to seeing you and all your friends there!

      For the most current information visit www.flyingheritage.com,
      follow us on
      or

      Flying Heritage Collection │3407 109th St SW Everett, WA 98204 │ (877) FHC-3404