Important announcement

    Message 1 of 12 , 5 Nov, 2013
      Guys, if you're a registered guest of the hotel for BottosCon this weekend you will receive a complimentary parking pass upon checking in for your hotel room.

      If you are not staying in the hotel, you will unfortunately have to pay for parking. The good news is that your parking receipt is worth up to a $5.00 credit at the Fresh Restaurant for any meal valued $20.00 or more.

      Rob Bottos

      PS Please don't forget that I am taking up a collection of nnonperishable food items for the local food bank.
    • steve.lieske
      Message 2 of 12 , 5 Nov, 2013
        Well done, Rob!!!

        --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@...> wrote:

        > Guys, if you're a registered guest of the hotel for BottosCon this weekend you will receive a complimentary parking pass upon checking in for your hotel room.
        >
        > If you are not staying in the hotel, you will unfortunately have to pay for parking. The good news is that your parking receipt is worth up to a $5.00 credit at the Fresh Restaurant for any meal valued $20.00 or more.
        >
        > Rob Bottos
        >
        > PS Please don't forget that I am taking up a collection of nnonperishable food items for the local food bank.

      • Bill Gustafson
        Message 3 of 12 , 5 Nov, 2013
          Hi All,

          I'm assuming that everyone has made travel arrangements, but if there is
          anyone who would like a ride up to BottosCon, I'll be leaving mid-day
          Friday from Seattle. I'll be leaving 10-ish Saturday night, should that
          work for anyone as well.

          Bill
          Message 4 of 12 , 5 Nov, 2013
            I clarified with the hotel, at check in you register tour license plate. Also, there is a limit of 1 parking pass per registered hotel room.

            Rob

            PS. Bill, if you're staying with Art or Charlie, have them register your plate #.

            Message 5 of 12 , 5 Nov, 2013
              On 11/05/2013 01:54 PM, robinkorea2002 wrote:

              I clarified with the hotel, at check in you register tour license plate. Also, there is a limit of 1 parking pass per registered hotel room.

              Rob

              PS. Bill, if you're staying with Art or Charlie, have them register your plate #.

              Thanks for looking out for me Rob!

              Bill

              --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@...> wrote:

              > Guys, if you're a registered guest of the hotel for BottosCon this weekend you will receive a complimentary parking pass upon checking in for your hotel room.
              >
              > If you are not staying in the hotel, you will unfortunately have to pay for parking. The good news is that your parking receipt is worth up to a $5.00 credit at the Fresh Restaurant for any meal valued $20.00 or more.
              >
              > Rob Bottos
              >
              > PS Please don't forget that I am taking up a collection of nnonperishable food items for the local food bank.

            • Roger Leroux
              Message 6 of 12 , 5 Nov, 2013
                Anyone staying at the hotel who does have a vehicle who'd like to give me a parking pass? :)

                Roger
                Sent from my iPhone - please blame autocorrect

                On 2013-11-05, at 13:56, Bill Gustafson <billg@...> wrote:

                On 11/05/2013 01:54 PM, robinkorea2002 wrote:

                I clarified with the hotel, at check in you register tour license plate. Also, there is a limit of 1 parking pass per registered hotel room.

                Rob

                PS. Bill, if you're staying with Art or Charlie, have them register your plate #.

                Thanks for looking out for me Rob!

                Bill

                --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@...> wrote:

                > Guys, if you're a registered guest of the hotel for BottosCon this weekend you will receive a complimentary parking pass upon checking in for your hotel room.
                >
                > If you are not staying in the hotel, you will unfortunately have to pay for parking. The good news is that your parking receipt is worth up to a $5.00 credit at the Fresh Restaurant for any meal valued $20.00 or more.
                >
                > Rob Bottos
                >
                > PS Please don't forget that I am taking up a collection of nnonperishable food items for the local food bank.

              • Erthshielder
                Message 7 of 12 , 6 Nov, 2013
                  Hey all this may be a bit unconventional, but I have 2 couches and an extra bed if someone wants to just crash, I'll be coming to all the days of the con and staying pretty late (depends on how many other die hards there are) I don't get to game much so I'm pretty high up on the die hard level. If you just want a place to crash and comfort is only second, send me a line.

                  Message 8 of 12 , 6 Nov, 2013
                    CR if I could get the spelling of your first and last name I can make sure there is a convention badge done up ahead of time for you.

                    As for ASL, I can introduce you to Rick White as he is Mr.ASL here in the Lower Mainland.

                    Rob Bottos

                    Message 9 of 12 , 6 Nov, 2013
                      Hey I prefer to go by CR Holmes if you want to make up a badge for that I would like it, my full name if you really need it is Credence. I have the cash today if I could get it to you I might have cash for a bag of chips at the convention (lol the extra $5.00) Thanks for the info and forwarding of my info I am not sure if I gave you my number in my original application for this group, but if you want direct communication with me just msg me and I'll pass my home # on to you which you can pass on to anyone interested in ASL at all :) or heavy strategy games ...

                      Thx
                      CR

                      --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@...> wrote:

                      > CR if I could get the spelling of your first and last name I can make sure there is a convention badge done up ahead of time for you.
                      >
                      > As for ASL, I can introduce you to Rick White as he is Mr.ASL here in the Lower Mainland.
                      >
                      > Rob Bottos
                      >
                      > --- In BottosCon@..., "Erthshielder" <erthshielder@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Hey all this may be a bit unconventional, but I have 2 couches and an extra bed if someone wants to just crash, I'll be coming to all the days of the con and staying pretty late (depends on how many other die hards there are) I don't get to game much so I'm pretty high up on the die hard level. If you just want a place to crash and comfort is only second, send me a line.
                      > >
                      > > --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Guys, if you're a registered guest of the hotel for BottosCon this weekend you will receive a complimentary parking pass upon checking in for your hotel room.
                      > > >
                      > > > If you are not staying in the hotel, you will unfortunately have to pay for parking. The good news is that your parking receipt is worth up to a $5.00 credit at the Fresh Restaurant for any meal valued $20.00 or more.
                      > > >
                      > > > Rob Bottos
                      > > >
                      > > > PS Please don't forget that I am taking up a collection of nnonperishable food items for the local food bank.

                    • Dan Owsen
                      Message 10 of 12 , 6 Nov, 2013
                        Bill,

                        Rich Jenulis, a Seattle ASLer, expressed interest in a ride / room share.  He lives in Edmonds, and his e-mail is: r.jenulis@...

                        Unfortunately, my carpool is already full and I don't have a room to share.

                        Dan

                        Message 11 of 12 , 6 Nov, 2013
                          CR, thanks for the info. As a first time attendee you get a $5.00 discount so just catch me at the Door when you arrive. I'll be the harried looking guy with a white ball cap and a red maple leaf on it.
                          Rob