Combat Commander Sealion

  • andrewlawsvancouver
    Message 1 of 1 , 8 Nov, 2013
      I have (finally) got GMT to agree to let me demo the finalized versions of (some) of the scenarios from the CC:Sealion battlepack. So I'll have those with me on Sunday morning. Also a couple of playtest scenarios for things that can never be spoken of outside Bottoscon's hallowed walls.

      Plus, Roger is giving me a lift so I might actually get there on time this year. :)